What is DocbookMD?
Designed by physicians and for physicians, DocbookMD is an exclusive HIPAA-secure application for both Apple and Android smartphones and tablets that allows physicians to send HIPAA-compliant messages bundled with photos of x-rays, EKGs, wounds, and more just as if they were sending a text.
DocbookMD is breaking down the communication barriers between physicians, transforming medical collaboration and improving patient care. DocbookMD is a free DCMS member benefit. Join the growing community today by downloading DocbookMD from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
What Does DocbookMD Offer Physicians?
Guide: Getting Started with DocbookMD
- Physician-centered patient care: Reach out to colleagues and coordinate your entire care team from nurses to front office staff.
- A convenient way to share vital patient information from the point-of-care.
- HIPAA-secure ability to attach high-resolution images of x-rays, EKGs, or wounds to any message.
- A universal communication solution: Use DocbookMD to coordinate care across any type of practice setting ― even without an EHR.
- Details on all your local pharmacies
- Accurate, up-to-date physician contact information (including email addresses and photos).
Do you already have DocbookMD, but not sure how to use it? This easy guide explains the features that are available and has a helpful "how to" section. Get the guide here
How to Get DocbookMD
DocbookMD is a free member benefit, available only to TMA and DCMS members. SEE DETAILS HERE
. It’s easy and free to get DocbookMD:
Visit their website
- Search docbookmd in your mobile device’s app store and download DocbookMD.
- Open the app and click the "Create Account" button or SIGN UP ONLINE.
- Complete the registration process.
for additional information. If you have technical issues or questions about installing DocbookMD™, e-mail Deanna Wooten
, DCMS VP, Membership Operations/Information Technology, or call 214-413-1431.