New & Better
is now Medici Connect
and is better than ever (and still free for you
). We listened to your most requested features and added them into our updated app. CLICK HERE
for additional information, including a FAQ section.
A continued benefit of membership in your medical society is free access to Medici Connect (a $300 annual value). It has many of the features of DocbookMD plus updated features and functionality, including:
Do you already have DocbookMD?
- A directory of your medical society members
- HIPAA-compliant messaging with your medical society colleagues, including group messaging
- Secure voice, video, and text messaging with patients
- ePrescribe & eReferral
Since your identity has already been identified, you should have received an email with a link to register.
- Click the link in the email you received.
- If you are on a mobile device, you will be asked to download the app (if you do not already have it) then complete registration. If you are not on a mobile device, you will register on web app.
- Create password.
I want to start using Medici Connect, but have never used DocbookMD.
How do I register for my free medical society account?
- Click here to begin. If you are on your phone, you will download and install the Medici app. If you are on a computer, you will complete registration on the web.
- Select “Create Account”. Click Next.
- Select “I treat people”. Click Next.
- Enter your mobile number. Next.
- Enter your email address. Next.
- Create a password. Next.
- On the next screens, you will enter your NPI number, first and last name, practice address, and specialty.
- Once you are in the app, you will receive a message to verify your identity. You will take a photo of your driver’s license, and then take a photo of yourself. NOTE: You can skip this step, but will need to complete it before communicating in Medici Connect.
For additional assistance, contact Medici Connect HERE
and a team member will help you. CHAT
is also available online.
What will happen to DocbookMD?
Support will be phased out in 2020 and there will be no additional updates to the DocbookMD app. Access to DocbookMD will eventually be suspended. In order to continue messaging, you will need to switch to Medici Connect. This application will be the most up to date, a better experience for you, and will let us keep you the most secure.